Here are some free books for Sunday –
- Wounded Healer by Donna Fleisher. Rated 4.5 stars on 8 reviews.
Flooded with panic, two words burst through Erin-s mind: GET HELP. She ran for the door, but someone grabbed her, twisted her arm behind her. Erin’s shriek was smothered by a cold, clammy hand. Shhh — Breath tickled her ear — Just take it easy. . .
Surrounded by the oppressive sand, heat, and tension of Operation Desert Storm, soldiers Erin Grayson and Christina McIntyre shared a special bond. But when an ugly secret from Chris – past shattered their close friendship, they went their separate ways without even a goodbye.
Four years have gone by since that day in the desert, but Chris has spent her entire life running from the past, hiding her deepest secrets from those who care for her most. And now tragedy has ripped apart her life.
- Scent by Clint L. Kelly. Rated 3.5 stars on 4 reviews. A religious fiction book that sounds quite interesting –
Beauty in a bottle. Earth’s most captivating scent. Danger hidden in petals of pink.
From the corporate boardroom to the New Guinea rainforest, the hunt is on to capture “the very breath of beauty” and secure the success of struggling perfumers Cassie and Nick Dixon. When the fragrance “Cassandra” is at last unveiled, the public goes wild, and the Dixons are crowned the queen and king of fashion aroma.
Then the unthinkable happens. “Cassandra” has a dark side. And it’s about to wreak deadly havoc … havoc mirrored in the emptiness of Cassie’s soul.
Also, some interesting low-priced books –
- The Return of the Great Depression by Vox Day is just $1.59. Rated 4.5 stars on 24 customer reviews and very well reviewed.
- The Unlacing of Miss Leigh by Diane Gaston. A Harlequin novel that sounds really interesting and is just $2.39.
- The Third Kiss: Dorian’s Dream by Heather Killough-Walden is just $1. Rated 4.5 stars on 25 reviews.
An ancient Roma foretelling speaks of vampire kings one day dreaming of the women who could bear them children.
These children would be powerful vampire warriors and treasures to their kingdoms. Their mothers would become queens. However, a thousand years have passed and not a single vampire has dreamt of anything at all, much less of salvation through companionship.
And then, in a massive master bedroom in a mansion upon sprawling estate grounds in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, the French vampire king awakens from a slumber ripe with visions of a young American beauty.
A lot of interesting books.