For your Kindle, here are some offers and deals -
- Sunrise by Jacquelyn Cook, Deborah Smith. Price: $0. Genre: Historical Romance, Historical Fiction, Life as a Mansion. Rated 5 stars on 3 reviews.
- War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy. Price: $0. Genre: Classics, Translated Classics. Rated 4.5 stars on 427 reviews. Amazon put in a new cover that’s sort of pretty.
- Best Served Cold by Joe Abercrombie. Price: $2.99. Genre: Epic Fantasy, Brutal, Fantasy. Rated 4 stars on 87 reviews. Please note that according to reviewers it’s a dark, brutal book with raunchy sexual content. Not sure if that’s a warning or an advertisement.
Starred Review. Abercrombie returns to the blood-drenched arena of the First Law trilogy (The Blade Itself, etc.) with this skillfully crafted and bleakly humorous sword and sorcery adventure. Duke Orso imagines that he can become king by ending the civil wars that have devastated Styria, but he errs by trying to kill his overly popular general, mercenary Monza Murcatto.
- The First Patient by Michael Palmer. Price: $2.99. Genre: Medical Thriller, Mystery. Rated 3.5 stars on 91 reviews. This was #1 at Kobo a few days ago, but it’s only #3,500 in the Kindle Store.
- Physics of the Impossible: A Scientific Exploration into the World of Phasers, Force Fields, Teleportation, and Time Travel by Michio Kaku. Price: $1.99. Genre: Physics, Science. Rated 4.5 stars by 155 reviews.
Just a single offer today is strange. It’s as if Amazon got overwhelmed by all the Kaplan offers and decided to take it easy the rest of January.