For your Kindle, here are some offers courtesy Happy Reader Joyce -
- Hitler’s Pre-Emptive War: The Battle for Norway, 1940 by Henrik O. Lunde. Price: $0. Genre: Historical, War.
- Margin: Restoring Emotional, Physical, Financial, and Time Reserves to Overloaded Lives by Richard Swenson. Price: $0. Genre: Self-Help, Life Management, Christian Living, Stress, Spiritual. Rated 4.5 stars on 42 reviews.
- Quiet Reflections of Peace by Baker Publishing Group. Price: $0. Genre: Religious, Devotional, Christian. Rated 5 stars on 2 reviews.
- Crapshoot Investing by Jim McTaque. Price: $0. Genre: Investing, Non Fiction. Rated 4.5 stars on 3 reviews. First, the book talks about titanic, uncontrolled forces driving market chaos. Next, the author finds rational strategies for profiting in this environment. Anyone else notice the slight disconnect.
- The Truth About Getting the Best From People by Martha I. Finney. Price: $0. Genre: Personnel Management, Human Resources, Business. This book is free so often it must be true what they say – the truth wants to be set free.
- Ubiquitous Computing for Business: Find New Markets, Create Better Businesses and Reach Customers Around The World 24-7-365 by Bo Begole. Price: $0. Genre: Ubiquitous Computing, Unpronounceable Trends, Predicting the Future, Business Technology. Rated 4.5 stars on 3 reviews. Apparently, Ubiquitous Computing is the next game-changing technology.
- 15 Expert Lessons for Retirement Planning (Collection) by FT Press. Price: $0. Genre: Personal Finance, Retirement, Retirement Planning. This actually seems useful.
- Seeds of Destruction: Why the Path to Economic Ruin Runs Through Washington, and How to Reclaim American Prosperity by R. Glenn Hubbard and Peter Navarro. Price: $0. Genre: Economics, Government Spending. Rated 4 stars on 31 reviews.
- The Simple Dollar: How One Man Wiped Out His Debts and Achieved the Life of His Dreams by Trent Hamm. Price: $0. Genre: Personal Finances, Debt Strategies, Practical Tips about Money. Rated 4 stars on 19 reviews.
A nice start to Monday. Will add a new post if more offers show up.