Amazon’s mistreatment of Mondays continues as it moves next week’s free book offers to this week’s Sunday night.
For your Kindle, some offers courtesy Happy Reader Joyce -
- Mobile DNA: Finding Treasure in Junk by Haig H. Kazazian. Price: $0. Genre: Science, mobile DNA, evolution & DNA. Rated 4 stars on 5 reviews. The usual price is $59.99 - what else can we expect from a book that has ‘mobile’, ‘DNA’, and ‘treasure’ in the title. Charles Darwin would be surprised at the price, and at the fact that it’s free given it doesn’t feature werewolves or saints.
- Shattered: A Daughter’s Regret by Melody Carlson. Price: $0. Genre: An Unshareable Secret, Mothers & Daughters, Teen Fiction. Cleo Nielsen is the only one who knows why her mother was in a seedy part of town that one night. Now she’s full of grief and guilt and she learns about faith in God and forgiveness through Him.
We also have 4 repeats from last year -
- Winners Never Cheat: Even in Difficult Times by Jon M. Huntsman. Price: $0. Genre: Winning the Right Way, Advice. Rated 4.5 stars on 33 reviews.
- Options for the Beginner and Beyond: Unlock the Opportunities and Minimize the Risks by W. Edward Olmstead. Price: $0. Genre: Options, Beat the House (there’s a first time for everything), Options Trading. Rated 4.5 stars on 21 reviews.
- The Personal Credibility Factor by Sandy Allgeier. Price: $0. Genre: Secrets of Personal Credibility, Trust. Rated 3.5 stars on 3 reviews. Are there really secrets to personal credibility?
- Get a Life, Not a Job: It’s Your Time – Make the Most of It by Paula Caligiuri. Price: $0. Genre: Do More of What You Love, Career Advice. Rated 3 stars on 4 reviews. Not only is this a repeat, it’s an excerpt. It’s like Santa Claus came down the chimney and instead of filling the stockings ran off with them (not to mention the silverware).
Finally, some deals -
- Empire of Lies by Andrew Klavan. Price: $1.17. Genre: Edgar Award Winning Author, Wickedly Satiric Thriller, Justified Paranoia. Rated 4 stars on 46 reviews.
- The Heavenly Surrender by Marcia Lynn McClure. Price: $1. Genre: Mail Order Bride, A Marriage for Very Practical Reasons … But the Heart Interferes, Treachery and Villainy, Danger & Secrets. Rated 4.5 stars on 15 reviews.
- What the Dog Saw by Malcolm Gladwell. Price: $4.99. Genre: Overrated and Underrated, Gladwell Essays, Social Psychology & Interactions. Make sure you get this one (which is the complete book) and not the 1/3rd versions that are $4.99 each.
Perhaps MobileRead, perhaps the official Kindle forum. Not sure where the deals were from this time.
We end the week with Tuesday and Sunday seeing the steals of Monday. Someone at Amazon is getting tired of flipping the switch on Mondays every week.