For your Kindle, special offers of a different kind -
- Sara, Book 1: Sara Learns the Secret about the Law of Attraction by Esther Hicks, Jerry Hicks. Price: $1.99. Genre: Law of Attraction in Everyday Life, Fable. Rated 5 stars on 43 reviews.
- Angel By My Side by Mike Lingenfelter. Price: $1.99. Genre: Dog’s Best Friend’s Best Friend, True Story, Saving a Life. Rated 5 stars on 27 reviews.
- Inner Peace for Busy People by Joan Borysenko. Price: $1.99. Genre: Inner Balance, Conserving Energy and Your Life, Growth, Happiness. Rated 4.5 stars on 19 reviews.
- Married to Bhutan by Linda Leaming. Price: $1.99. Genre: Getting Lost & Finding Yourself, Bliss, Romance with a Buddhist Artist, In Love with Bhutan. Rated 4.5 stars on 5 reviews.
- Spirit Messenger by Gordon Smith. Price: $1.99. Genre: Spirit Medium, How to Develop your own Psychic Abilities, Tuning into the Spiritual World. Rated 4.5 stars on 8 reviews.
- Solomon’s Angels: A Novel by Doreen Virtue. Price: $1.99. Genre: Harnessing Universal Energies, Manifestation, Historical Magic. Rated 4.5 stars on 17 reviews.
- Green Made Easy: The Everyday Guide for Transitioning to a Green Lifestyle by Chris Prelitz. Price: $1. Genre: Easy to Use, Go Green, Making a Difference, Pro-Environment Stuff. Rated 5 stars on 22 reviews.
Here is a free offer to add to those -
- 15 Successful Communications Lessons (Collection) by FT Press. Price: $0. Genre: Business Communication, Communicating Effectively. Rated 4 stars on 3 reviews.
Finally, two personal picks -
- The Bitch-Proof Suit by De-ann Black. Price: $1. Genre: Romantic Comedy, Great Idea for a Book, Ireland & Fashion & Exes. Rated 4.5 stars on 5 reviews.
…she sets off for Dublin. It’s the one place she swore she’d never go back to. Six years ago she’d left that city behind, along with Morgan Daire, the man who broke her heart, sure she’d never return. It had almost destroyed her once, but hell…she loves a challenge!
She’ll be working with the unspeakably glamorous and influential Verde Valmont, and Verde’s Irish assistant Emer. Blue will also be facing up to the formidable Dubliner, Morgan Daire, the man whose past is inexorably linked with hers. Then there’s her friend, Dublin designer, Murphy, an incorrigible rogue whose flirting causes jealousy and all sorts of trouble.
- Mrs. McGilvery by Colin Gibson. Price: $1. Genre: Friendship in Adversity, Growing Up, Gothic tale of mystery and suspense. Rated 5 stars on 2 reviews.
It’s 1962 and Mrs Mcgilvery is stalking and eating children in the squalid passageways of the Plough Street slums. Nine-year-old Eddie loses two of his friends to her in quick succession, but adults refuse to believe the children’s claims …
Haunted and desperate, Eddie forges a friendship with Elaine, a girl no older than he but already burdened with the responsibility of looking after her three younger siblings and her feeble-minded grandmother. When Elaine is earmarked as the hag’s next victim, Eddie is thrust into a desperate race against time …
More deals than you would imagine a Tuesday could offer.