Let’s keep looking at some great Kindle deals. This time they’re $1 and $2 and not 5 cents and 10 cents – well, except for one 1 cent deal.
- The Gathering by Anne Enright. Price: $0.84. Genre: Irish Fiction, Literary Fiction, Sex and Death, A Large Irish Family from the 1920s to Now. Rated 3 stars on 167 reviews. This won the Man Booker Prize in 2007.
- Blood is Red by Scott Sigler. Price: $1. Genre: Short Stories & A Novella, Horror Stories. Scott Sigler is the NY Times Bestselling author of Infected, Contagious, and Ancestor (which was a very fun read). Rated 5 stars on 19 reviews.
- The Snitch, Houdini, and Me – Humorous Tales of Death-defying Childhood Misadventure by Johnny Virgil. Price: $1.99. Genre: Great Stories of Childhood, Humor, Growing up in the 1970s, Essays. Rated 5 stars on 54 reviews.
- Forever Ours by Janis Amatuzio MD. Price: $2.61. Genre: Seeing Dead People, Death & Grief, Occult, Spiritual. Rated 4.5 stars on 36 reviews.
Amatuzio sees dead people. Indeed, as an anatomic, forensic, and clinical pathologist and coroner for several counties in Minnesota and Wisconsin, she sees them every day. In this slim yet powerful account, Amatuzio testifies, from her working experience, to the ethereal vastness that sometimes glimmers at us from the other side.
… Amatuzio has encountered many situations that are scientifically inexplicable yet confirm–for her, at least–that there is a place where departed loved ones persist, whence they can offer encouragement when the living miss them most.
- We Bought a Zoo by Benjamin Mee. Price: $0.48. Genre: A Young Family and a Zoo, Buying a Zoo, Adding 200 Family Members. Rated 4 stars on 15 reviews.
- Ending the Food Fight: Guide Your Child to a Healthy Weight by David Ludwig and Suzanne Rostler. Price: $0.40. Genre: Parenting, Diets, Healthy Eating for Kids. Rated 4.5 stars on 16 reviews.
- Two Inspector Monde Tales of Strange and Terrible Adventures by John Booth. Price: $0.01. Genre: Short Stories, Horror, Occult. Rated 5 stars on 2 reviews.
- Not My Boy! A Father, A Son, and One Family’s Journey with Autism by Rodney Peete. Price: $2.01. Genre: Dealing with Autism, A Family’s Story. Rated 4.5 stars on 8 reviews. Former NFL Quarterback Peete shares his story.
It’s a Kindle Deals avalanche today – Bought so many 5 cent and 50 cent books my credit card company is going to disown me.