Our Solitaire, Mahjong Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, 4 Rivers, FreeCell Solitaire, Memory Solitaire App is now available for Kindle Fire. It’s just $1 and has 6 fun, beautiful Solitaire Games.
The main features –
- 6 Fun, Beautiful Solitaire Games. Very relaxing and enjoyable.
- Optimized for Kindle Fire 1, Kindle Fire 2, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HD 8.9″.
- Beautiful HD Graphics for Kindle Fire HD and HD 8.9″. Even Standard Graphics are beautiful – so it looks great on Kindle Fire 1 and 2 too. Most of the screenshots in the post are SD Graphics.
- Designed for Tablets and for Kindle owners – all buttons are large and easy to press, there are special large card front designs (like in above image) for easy visibility, and it’s optimized for use with Tablets. It’s not a phone app with just graphics stretched. Every design decision was taken with Tablets in mind.
- Very smooth game play with lots of options. We optimized a lot to make the game play smooth and to provide you lots of options – difficulty levels, settings, backgrounds, card designs, trophies.
- Detailed ‘How to Play’ sections. You can come in knowing just 1 or none of the games. Soon you’ll be enjoying all six of them. The How to Play sections are illustrated.
- Variety – Not only are there 6 Solitaire Games, they all have different difficulty levels and different customization options. So you can play each of them how YOU like to play them.
Let’s look at the individual games.
Solitaire that’s Fun, Easy to Play, Beautiful, Customizable
Here’s a screenshot (from Kindle Fire HD) –
Here are the main features –
- Solitaire Draw 1 or Solitaire Draw 3.
- Customize this Kindle Fire (Klondike) Solitaire Game to your liking – 10 Backgrounds, 12 Card Back Designs, 6 Card Front Designs including two large font designs (one of them is shown in the above screenshot).
- A lot of useful features – Autosave, Infinite Undo, Infinite Hints.
- Easy and Intuitive Touch and Drag Gameplay. Please Note: There is no ‘Tap and it’s over’ option. You have to make the moves yourself.
- Optional Background Music.
- How to Play – Even if you’ve never played Solitaire before you can get started using the How to Play section.
- Stats and Trophies – Can you win all 3 Solitaire Trophies?
It is, in our opinion, the best and most enjoyable Solitaire Game available on ANY Tablet.
Mahjong Solitaire Built for Tablets
Here’s a Mahjong Solitaire screenshot (from Kindle Fire 1).
Mahjong Solitaire is a very strong offering –
- There are 3 tilesets to choose from. Each tileset is available in your preference of white, yellow or jade colors.
- There are also 10 Backgrounds to choose from including quite a few Mahjong Solitaire themed ones.
- You get 19 Levels – 6 Easy layouts, 6 medium layouts, 7 challenging layouts. Please Note: For the Medium and Challenging Layouts you might have to select the ‘Flowers’ tileset as that’s easiest to see.
- Lots of useful features – Autosave, Infinite Hints, Infinite Undo, Show or Hide Available Tiles.
- A ‘How to Play’ section with illustrations helps you learn to play Mahjong if you don’t know how.
- Stats Tracking, Stars to win, Trophies to win. Can you beat 15 of the Levels and become a Mahjong Genius?
Spider Solitaire that’s customizable and fun and challenging
Spider Solitaire is another polished, fun game you’ll get in our Solitaire Games Pack.
Here are the main things you get with our Spider Solitaire –
- 3 Difficulty Levels – 1 Suit (Easy), 2 Suits (Medium), 4 Suits (Hard).
- Customization – 7 backgrounds including Spider themed ones (like the one shown above), 13 Card Back Designs, 7 card front designs including 2 special Spider themed Card Front Designs. You can see one of them in the screenshot above.
- Lots of useful features – Autosave, Infinite Hints, Undo.
- A detailed ‘How to Play’ section teaches you how to play Spider Solitaire.
- Stats & Trophies. Track your best score, your best time, and try to win all three Spider Trophies.
4 Rivers – A Fun, Fast Paced Solitaire Game
4 Rivers is a very fun game that’s played using Mahjong Tiles. You have to match tiles. There are some rules. The App has a comprehensive ‘How to Play’ section with illustrations that teaches the rules.
Please Note: There’s a How to play section for EACH of the 6 Games.
A screenshot (this is from Kindle Fire HD). Please Note: Kindle Fire 1 & 2 have a different tileset for Fishes.
4 Rivers has turned out to be perhaps the most enjoyed game. If you’ve never played it before it’s well worth trying.
- Race against the clock or turn on Easy Mode and play at a relaxed pace.
- 3 Hints or Infinite Hints.
- 30+ Levels.
This is a really fun matching game. We get the most reviews mentioning this game. It also is very different in style from Solitaire and Mahjong Solitaire and thus adds a lot of variety. Very easy to get into and very relaxing to play.
FreeCell Solitaire – Smooth and Enjoyable
We have a very smooth and enjoyable version of FreeCell. Everything is easy and flows.
Here’s a screenshot.
This card design is one we built specifically for FreeCell Solitaire – to work well with FreeCell and be easy to use. It makes it easy to quickly see what cards are in each stack.
FreeCell Solitaire has –
- Useful features – Autosave, Hints, Undo.
- 4 special FreeCell Backgrounds and 6 more Backgrounds.
- 1 Special FreeCell Card Front Design and 5 more Card Front Designs.
- Track your Best Time and Number of Games Won.
- Detailed ‘How to Play’ section. Even if you don’t know how to play FreeCell Solitaire you can get started in 5-7 minutes.
This is one of the big benefits of having a 6-in-1 Solitaire Game Pack that combines Card Solitaire Games and Mahjong Solitaire games – you get to experience and try out a lot of different games and it adds a lot of variety.
Plus all of them exercise your mind and make you sharper.
Memory Solitaire – Match Cards or Tiles
Finally, we have Memory Solitaire. There are a few key differentiators that make this very fun –
- You can match either cards or Mahjong Tiles. That almost makes it two games in one.
- You can play in three modes – Normal Mode, Challenge Mode (Timed), Infinite Mode.
- There are lots of levels. Easy ones like 3 by 3 and tough ones with a lot more Cards/Tiles to match.
Here’s a screenshot (from Kindle Fire HD).
Memory Solitaire adds a unique dimension. Most of the Solitaire and Mahjong Solitaire games exercise your mind, your ability to think fast, your ability to think creatively and your problem solving skills. Memory Solitaire adds the dimension of exercising your memory.
Kill two birds with one stone – exercise your memory and relax at the same time.
There are lots of levels so you can pick your preference of difficulty. The option of having 3 game modes – normal, challenge, infinite – means you can either race the clock or relax or see how long you can keep clearing the board.
Memory Solitaire lets you play with Limited Hints or with Infinite Hints.
Try out our Solitaire Games Pack – You’ll really enjoy it!
We’re so confident you’ll like the app we’ll do a ‘no-questions-asked’ refund if you don’t like the app for ANY reason. Just email us at email@example.com. That’s also the email in case you have questions.
Solitaire, Mahjong Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, 4 Rivers, FreeCell Solitaire, Memory Solitaire App is now available for Kindle Fire for just $1.